Monday, January 18, 2010

ANGIE'S BIRTHDAY WEEK

This week was a very full week. Luke (Angie's husband) was on a mission trip in Liberia. Angie needed some help, so I had a few wonderful days with her and the boys. It happened to be Angie's birthday, so we were able to celebrate with some of the rest of the family. These are just some of the pictures that were taken while I was there. It also happens to be my friend Sharon's birthday tomorrow, so while I was there, I was able to at least go to lunch once with her for her birthday.

Lunch with Onn on my last day in Kansas. We had a great visit!

Ben took a great picture of us with Luke's parents Jean and Don.


It was great to see Sue!

Sue and Angie (mother and daughter)
Ben made this gift for his mom for her birthday

Ben getting thanked for his birthday gift.

Jacob made his mom a special gift too.

We also enjoyed two kinds of birthday cake. Onn had brought an ice cream cake and it was delicious.


Before cake, we enjoyed a dinner out.

We met Jane, Ray, and Al at the Outback Steakhouse.



Trooper lounging

Trooper is really a laid-back special dog


Ben playing basketball

There he is taking the ball down the court. He did a great job.


Jacob at his keyboard. He enjoys his music.



And here is Jake playing his guitar.

Aunt Leslie and Angie ready to go to dinner

Angie, Ben, and Jacob on Mom's birthday

No comments: