Friday, July 10, 2009

WHAT A BLESSED DAY!

Al, Leslie, and Ben
Al, Angie, and Ben

Mark and Angie had not seen each other for a long time.


Mark, Leslie, and Tami - I have missed you so much!

Leslie and Angie - we always enjoy when we can have time together.

I made a fast one day trip to Wichita on Wednesday. I had not seen Mark and Tami for a few years as they live in Florida. They were visiting some other family in Kansas so I decided to make an unplanned quick trip. I also wanted to spend some time with Al, so after he left the office we met at Outback Steakhouse. We all had a great visit, and Angie and Ben were able to be there, too. I was also able to have a very short visit with Sharon and Dave. My trip began at 7:15 AM and ended back at home close to midnight so it was a long day (4 hours each way) - but it was well worth it.


1 comment:

angie schmidt said...

What a great day! Glad I got to see you, Mark, Tammi and Grandpa! Ben had fun too!