What a beautiful day yesterday was. It was around 70 degrees and very little wind. Ken did some tilling in the garden, washed two vehicles (with a little help from me), and then fired up the smoker and smoked some chicken breasts, pork, and sausage (great to have some in the freezer for future dinners). I opened up all the windows to let some fresh air in, turned on the fans, did some cleaning and laundry, etc. Then we were able to just be outside and enjoy the weather, watching the birds, and seeing some of the trees and flowers starting to bud. I know we still have some cold weather coming, but this was a great day!
Our other choice would have been to go play some golf. The next spring like day that we have, maybe we will do that.

1 comment:
Wat wer you doing up at 4:00 AM??? I was up too, we could have IM back and forth! We have had some nice days too! :)
Post a Comment